How I can help you
I have more than thirty years of experience in the financial services industry and working with corporate clients, including new business owners and third or second generation family businesses. I am familiar with issues faced by each and want to help you make the best decisions for YOU. I can assist established business owners improve overall performance while minimizing risks. I would be happy to provide you with guidance in regards to:
- Choice of Business Entity
- Day to Day Business Operations
- Commercial loans, loan modifications,consolidations and workouts
- Commercial leases
- Vendor contracts and Procurement Agreements
- B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Non-Compete, Non-Disclosure, and Confidentiality Agreements
- Financial Services such as factoring and merchant services
- Internal Policies, Procedures and Best Practices
If you are going into business with someone else, should you have a partnership or a different type of entity? Have you all agreed on how the new entity is to be managed? What if one of you wants to sell his or her part? Do you have a business plan? The planning stage of a new business is full of exitment, but it is also the stage were many decisions need to be made. If you already have a business, lets take it to the next level.
I look forward to working with you and helping you reach all your goals!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Legal Services
- Business Operations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Professional & Business Services
InterAmerican University of Puerto Rico, Juris Doctor
Universidad del Sagrado Corazon, Puerto Rico, BS in Sociology, AA in Accounting.
Berkeley-Haas School of Business, Executive Education Certificate in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency