How I can help you
I can help you start a business or help improve existing business performance in the areas of administration, operations, and technology.
As a corporate executive, I led global organizations in the execution of daily operations and in support of transformational change. As a management consultant, I helped small, medium, and large clients achieve goals and aspirations by improving operational effectiveness at the intersection of people, process, and technology. As a small business owner, I experienced the challenges of getting a consulting business off the ground, maintaining cashflow, managing customer priorities and expectations, and the unique responsibility associated with wearing multiple hats.
Today, as a Mentor for SORE, I have the privilege of engaging the small business community of Miami-Dade County to support opportunity, growth, and prosperity. Bring your business ideas and let’s work towards making them reality!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Bachelor of Science ( B.S. ) in Computer Science │ Kean University, NJ
- USAF ROTC | New Jersey Institute of Technology, NJ