Think you have a great business idea, but don't know how to start? In this FREE workshop we will help you understand what is involved to start a business and your personal stage of readiness.
We will not only discuss the basics behind starting a business, but also give you the tools you need to decide whether or not you have a viable business.
Topics covered are:
- Myths and realities of Entrepreneurship.
- Do you have what it takes to start and run a small business? - Assess your skills & Experience.
- What is the difference between a Strategic Plan and a Business Plan? - And why do you need them.
- Is Your Business Idea Viable?
- Hands on exercise to help you test the viability of your Business Start-up.
This workshop is guaranteed to be the first, solid step towards achieving the success you desire.
1) View Recorded Workshop
2) When Workshop opens click Play ▶️